Selecting the food you want to make for your loved ones is a critical task. Being the holiday season, we do not want to be over burdened with work as well. So, it’s always better to select recipes that are easy and quick. Using wooden cutting boards can make your life much easier. Whether you are baking or grilling or cooking in pot, cutting board USA is a must for all your culinary tasks.
You can select from a number of new and old recipes. There is a huge collection of traditional recipes on the Internet as well. From salads, through appetizers, main courses and desserts you name it and hundreds of options will flash in front of your eyes. For a perfect starter, potato ‘N’ omelet bites will be great. This ‘Potato ‘N’ Omelet Bites’ is a great start for the day and perfect for an on-the-go breakfast!
- Tater tots
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° and oil the muffin tins.
- Place the tater tots in the microwave and thaw according to the instructions.
- Transfer the thawed tater tots (3 each) to a standard sized muffin tin.
- Crush the tater tots in each muffin tin with a small cup.
- Place in the prepared oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Chop the remaining ingredients on the cutting boards
- Make sure to use the green and red peppers and also the sausages.
- If preferred, you may use spinach, onion, mushrooms, basil, tomatoes, squash, zucchini and much more.
- When the tots are properly baked, remove from the oven and reduce the heat to 350°.
- Garnish each cup with your preferred toppings.
- Use a fork to whip up 8 eggs, add ¼ cup of milk and whip together.
- Pour the egg mixture into each tin.
- Sprinkle a small amount of cheddar cheese on top of each cup.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350° for about 20 minutes or until the egg is properly cooked.
- When baked, run a butter knife around the edges of the tin, in order to free it, and then remove from pan with a fork.
- This recipe can be made in 35 minutes.
Serve with your choice of fruit and enjoy a tasty and hearty meal!